Offers & Add-ons

Discussions around EE offers and add-ons

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

The Free CALL ABROAD Add-on for Cheap Calls/Texts from UK

International Calls & Texts From the UK Making International calls & texts from the UK are always chargeable & are not included in any allowances. Some might mistakenly believe that they count towards roaming allowances but when in the UK you are not...

Cont.JPG PAYG.JPG XRaySpeX_0-1689299578566.jpeg
XRaySpeX by Grand Master
  • 57 replies
  • 123 Helpful

Wrong company address used in EE Perks

HiMy staff email does not work for my EE perks. I typed in my academic email handle and it accepted, however I didn’t correct the first half. It has registered as the wrong company address and I am unable to change it. can anyone help? 

Resolved! Smart Benefit activation problem

I have just upgraded my data contract and added the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Smart Benefit. I received the text to complete my activation. I have entered the code to activate the Game Pass and I get an error massage, prompting me to hit activate again...

Bt sport smart benefit

Hi, I am trying to upgrade online with a contract that has a smart benefit included but when I go to pick the smart benefit that I want bt sport is not an option? Anyone know why? Thanks. 

Jcafc101 by Visitor
  • 7 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Text message about early upgrade to z fold 4

I received a text message saying I can upgrade early for free to the z fold 4 and to ring 150 or go in store to do so. I just rung 150 and got told I still have to pay £479 early upgrade fee. Why am I getting texts saying I can upgrade for free and t...

Add ons

I subscribe to addons for abroad calling but it is deducting my credit instead of using the minutes on the addons that I subscribe for 

Xbox series x bundle

I brought my self a Xbox series x bundle from EE around 4 weeks ago and the console came with in a couple of days but I’m still waiting for my 24mnth unlimited game pass. I contacted ee and I put a post on here and was told I was to wait for 14days a...

convo2009 by Investigator
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful