Offers & Add-ons

Discussions around EE offers and add-ons

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

The Free CALL ABROAD Add-on for Cheap Calls/Texts from UK

International Calls & Texts From the UK Making International calls & texts from the UK are always chargeable & are not included in any allowances. Some might mistakenly believe that they count towards roaming allowances but when in the UK you are not...

Cont.JPG PAYG.JPG XRaySpeX_0-1689299578566.jpeg
XRaySpeX by EE Community Star
  • 57 replies
  • 123 Helpful

Activating Apple TV+

Hello, I have recently joined EE and took up the Apple TV+ offer of 6 months. I have so far received nothing to activate it, log into it, start it, but my expiry date is running?!?! The website states it is an 'active' add-on but I have not registere...

Still waiting Perks

Been trying for days to access Perks for NHS code , uploaded work pass on Sunday, still no verification Had preciously tried logging in with NHS email to no avail What's going on EE?  

NHS discount

Hiya! I received an email from EE saying that my NHS account has been verified but I can't access the code? I thought it'd be on my profile but I can't find anything. My understanding is that I need a code so I can call 150 and ask to apply it? Many ...

Apple TV+ activation not working

I recently upgraded my phone and selected the Apple TV+ as my add-on but when I follow the link in the text message i just get a screen that says “Cannot Connect’. I did have this add-on active when I upgraded 2 years ago and had no problems.

pauleo333 by Contributor
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Refer a friend

Hi, I recently took out a new contract for a kids phone with ee. I’ve been with ee forever already. my other kids wants a watch too, so I was going to refer a friend - his dad - so he could get the watch and we both get vouchers. The link for refer a...

Piggivich by Investigator
  • 9 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Resolved! Roaming

Hello I want to delete My ee roaming package, is this possible? Thanks  Delia xxxxxxxxxx@xxxxxxxxx [Mod edit: Please do not share personal details as your posts are visible to the public. Thanks!]