cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

XBOX Series X no 24 month game pass

Simon118
Contributor
Contributor

I followed the steps in the text message entered my phone number into the EE website, entered the pin, selected activate on the Xbox bundle, it took me to the Microsoft page asking for a 25 digit pin. I phoned 150, spent quite a while on the phone to someone who said everything was ok their end and it should be in the box and to check it when it arrived. 

It’s now arrived but there’s no code in the box. I thought I’d try the link again but now the EE page is down so a bit stuck. Also the image on the page before I checked out with the Xbox showed 4 games so I assumed they came with it but again there’s nothing in the box, no physical games or codes for them.

Not really sure what to do now especially as the EE xbox page is t working after the pin is entered.

I’ve tried 150 again but the service appears to be down, my call time starts counting but the line is silent.

11 REPLIES 11
ParryPaz89
Investigator
Investigator

Hi, I’m having the same issue with the Xbox game pass, I have tried several devices, deleted browsing history/cookies etc and still not working.

no games are included in the bundle I purchased, just the game pass 

I would say I’m glad I’m not the only one but this isn’t good enough. I wasn’t intending to buy any games, I was only going to use game pass ultimate so now it’s a paperweight until someone can actually give me the code. I saw in another reply someone being told it takes 14 days for the code to be sent!

Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Simon118 

The 25 digit pin should auto-populate in the box after you have signed into the associated email address. Please make sure you're following the process on a mobile data connection and not over WiFi. If you use a VPN, please try without it too.

Chris

I’ll try it on mobile data when the website finally comes back up. Nothing I saw said this has to be the case though. No vpn in use.

I don’t even get that far?

it sends a 6 digit code to my phone number, I enter that and get a error message saying it’s having technical issues and to try again later. This has been going on for a week now. 

IMG_0668.png

Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

OK, thanks @Simon118 

Please give it a try a little later, once the maintenance work is done. 

Chris

Try now, I’ve got it working thanks to another user. When you get to the page where you enter the 25 digit pin just leave it blank and click next, it should then activate and confirm your subscription. It’s works on a monthly rolling basis so should say one month subscription. I don’t know if it’s automatic every month after that or if we have to do this every time though.

I tried what you said but the box does not auto populate, it stays blank but clicking next anyway does work!