cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to claim £100 cashback, Samsung AirBuds & Disney + for 12 Months

Bocian84
Visitor

I have just signed a new contract with EE and as a part of this contract I was meant to get £100 cashback, Samsung AirBuds & Disney + for 12 Months... how to claim that now ?... I have heard that you need to do it thru Samsung members app but can you please advise how ???...

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Chris_B
Grand Master
Grand Master

@Bocian84  Please read 

How it works:
Once you have purchased your device you must visit samsungoffers.claims/S23trio to claim your Galaxy Buds FE and cashback. Once this has been completed you will receive a link to the Boost section of the Samsung website where you can claim your Disney+ subscription.
Once Samsung have confirmed your purchase (this can take up to 7 days) you’ll receive a confirmation email to say your gifts on their way to you.

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
Chris_B
Grand Master
Grand Master

@Bocian84  Please read 

How it works:
Once you have purchased your device you must visit samsungoffers.claims/S23trio to claim your Galaxy Buds FE and cashback. Once this has been completed you will receive a link to the Boost section of the Samsung website where you can claim your Disney+ subscription.
Once Samsung have confirmed your purchase (this can take up to 7 days) you’ll receive a confirmation email to say your gifts on their way to you.

I've tried this solution, with no luck, as Samsung are asking for the purchase price.

I can't enter this as i am on a monthly contract. I've tried entering £0 (which EE advised to do) but Samsung doesn't allow this, as it is too small.

I'm sensing both EE & Samsung are making this as difficult as possible so the 30 day period expires, and they contractually get out of paying the cashback and giving the wireless buds away.

Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi @AdamMat 

Did you make an upfront payment for the device when you ordered? 

If not, can you try entering the plan amount that you pay each month? 

Leanne.

I've tried the up front cost and my monthly bill and it keeps saying phone cost is to small aswell 

Christopher_G

It could be worth heading to the help and support section of the Samsung claims website to ask them directly, @Tommybroomhall 

Let us know how you get on.

Chris

I've spoke to Samsung today and they told me put the full phone price down even though it was an upgrade and I've submitted it and within 2 minutes it got approved all sorted 

Christopher_G

Thank you for coming back to let us know, @Tommybroomhall. Glad you got your claim approved. 🙂

Chris

I had the same issue so entered £537 as this is the price EE sell the handset for