cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Deal ..or no Deal?

AlxMr
Investigator
Investigator

I been told  No Deals For A55 by phone, by chat the answer was ..to claim the cashback you need to pay in full the phone or PayPal....

Confused.Com ....or EE ?

https://ee.co.uk/mobile/pay-monthly-phones-gallery/samsung-galaxy-a55-5g-details?selectedPlanCode=L2... 

9 REPLIES 9
Schockwave
Community Hero
Community Hero

Hello @AlxMr ,

Welcome to the community,

That link does not work so cannot take a look for you.

To contact EE customer service dial 150 from your mobile phone or ring customer service for free using Skype or another phone: +44 800 079 8586 or +44 800 956 6000.
Chris_B
Grand Master
Grand Master

@AlxMr   To claim the cash back read the information from the link you posted and you'll find 

Promoter: Samsung Electronics (UK) Limited. UK, Isle of Man and Channel Islands residents (18+) only or registered companies in the same. Purchase a selected Samsung Galaxy A Series Smartphone (A55, A35, A25, A15 5G, A15, A05s) (Promotion Product) from a participating retailer between 20/03/2024 – 16/04/2024 and claim up to £50 cashback by redemption. Participants must visit https://samsungoffers.claims/galaxy-a to upload proof of purchase and provide all other required information (Claim). All Participants must claim within 30 days of purchase. Claim period closes on 16/05/2024. Maximum 1 Claim per Promotion Product purchased (maximum 4 Claims per household) and a maximum of 10 Claims per company participant. See https://samsungoffers.claims/galaxy-a for full Promotion terms.

AlxMr
Investigator
Investigator

Chris i do much appreciate your answer. in the end i had figure out myself however i belive that you are one of "The Guru's " still alive and can make a customer satisfed.

so it seems that EE it is collapsing this time or maybe my stars are not in the right place and something it is happening and i do need an answer.

today i got a text to call back again Ee....ofc it was an Error, however, i need an email where i may request as part of my bank procedure request from Payments Department as EE charged me twice but i got only one email of Completing Teansaction as new customer .Screenshot_20240416-091805_Messages.jpg

On the web says to call if you get issues with the payments, live support for people dissaper only if you are a bussines you may get live support,  when i rang earlier because of that error message received the guy by the phone said that he cannot help me to provide anything like that . I am sure that we all know when a scam or a double transaction is done into our Bank we do report it and after the bank replies to get in contact with the merchant .

I do feel that EE right now after all my experience it is trying not to provide the right informations and the system is crushing 

please help me with a contact,

Appreciate !

James_B
EE Community Support Team

Hi @AlxMr,

If the failed transaction is showing as pending in your banking app, it won't be completed by EE.

Your bank will return the funds to your available balance in due course.

Hope this helps.

James

AlxMr
Investigator
Investigator

Well .. It is a settled transaction....

@James_B 

James_B

Hi @AlxMr,

Sorry for any confusion, the screenshots you shared earlier listed both payments as pending.

Are they both now showing as completed?

James

AlxMr
Investigator
Investigator

Spining around !!! James... Welcome To United Kingdom ....Welcome to Lobdon Eye!

"Welcome to EE we aim to provide the best customer service by avoiding to chat live with our customers and have this service only for bussiness, by taking  20 to 25% in advance from your total order when you Join us and  by not providing anymore full services. ...Call us...our agents they will tell you we dont have sich a service!"

@James_B  @Schockwave @Chris_B 

James the payment it is settled... Do you have a Person in Charge who can answer to me to fix this issue ..?  To rember you this is what says on your web page and i already have done that and i have been advised that he cannot help me...or i will again and again i willnrecord the conversation for future evidences? 

And please change that Robot message We aim to provide the best customer Service!

Christopher_G

Hi @AlxMr 

You need to discuss this with our Mobile Care team. You can find our contact information on our contact us page, and a live chat service for pay monthly customers, with personal accounts, through the help section of the EE App.

They have access to your account and will be able to look into this for you. You can also raise a complaint, and our service team will contact you directly.

Chris

AlxMr
Investigator
Investigator

Much appreciate your answet, however  i close this topic here, as for 30 £ it doesnt worth it and also on the page you reffered are the sane contacts which  already i contact them.

theres no Payments/Account team support, is answering probably from the shop they listen to me that ibwanf to talk with someone from that department but they say that the cannot put me thru.

Unfortnately i have to return to Pay As you Go as is no Headache....

I wish you all the best and Hopefully you will win the 22nd award of the best company !