cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Xbox UItimate Game Pass - what happens on expiry

claytom3214
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, I took out a new broadband contract with EE about a year ago. The contract included 12 months of Xbox UItimate Game Pass. This Game Pass is about to expire. What happens on expiry? I'd like to cancel it but can't see any way of cancelling the Game Pass. I don't want to continue with the Game Pass after it's expired. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks. 

22 REPLIES 22
James_B
EE Community Support Team

Hi @user2000 and @craigc1970,

If you've cancelled your Game Pass subscription with EE, you'll be able to setup a new billing method as soon as your current subscription month ends.

James

IMG_5614.jpeg

I have the same issue, except when my billing ended, it never cancelled ultimate, and i can still use it after the stated expiry.

Mine seemed to sort itself about a month after the expiry. About the 29th Feb I got control back of my account. Like you even after expiry I still had access to game pass. But then it stopped working at which point my Microsoft game pass account no longer said control was under BT/EE. 
So hopefully like mine yours will sort itself out but I would still verify with EE that you won’t be charged monthly any more.