Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Xbox Gamepass Ultimate

Vino92
Contributor
Contributor

Hello EE community,

I have revently purchased a Xbox game pass from a 3rd party last month ( 1 MONTH ). Now I cannot cancel my subscription anymore, it keeps renewing my game pass. How do I cancel this subscription? 

I've tried to contact xbox/microsoft and they said to contact BT/EE.

Any help please.

Greetings,

Vino

Same issue; https://community.ee.co.uk/t5/Offers-Add-ons/Xbox-game-pass-locked/m-p/1296755 

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
James_B
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Vino92,

Yes, please contact the website you purchased the subscription from for support.

They'll need to arrange for the subscription to be cancelled by the EE account holder they purchased it from.

James

View solution in original post

24 REPLIES 24
Christopher_G

Hi @Vino92 

Welcome to the community.

Do you have an account with EE/BT? How are you paying for it?

Chris

I bought the key from Kinguin.net a 3rd party website. I think the seller linked the keycode to a EE contract subscription.

Now it is renewed every month. I have removed every payment option. But I am afraid my account will be suspended of deleted:(

James_B

Hi @Vino92,

Please contact the reseller. Only the EE account holder will be able to cancel the subscription that is linked to their EE account.

James

Reseller you mean? 

James_B

Yes, please contact the reseller @Vino92 

James

Sorry to ask, but u mean that I have to contact the 3rd party website for support? Or ask the seller what? I dont really understand what to do

James_B

Hi @Vino92,

Yes, please contact the website you purchased the subscription from for support.

They'll need to arrange for the subscription to be cancelled by the EE account holder they purchased it from.

James

Hello again,

I have made a request on their site (twice) and they still havent  reply  to my problem. It seems they just ignore or delete my support request.

Any other ideas please? I really need to fix this issue.

Thank you.

James_B

Do they have a phone number you could call them on @Vino92?

James