Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

XBox Game Pass - Service is not working

warwco99
Contributor
Contributor

Hi,

I was told that as part of my broadband upgrade I can get a 12 month xbox game pass, and to visit ee.co.uk/go/gaming to claim it. Every time I visit that address it says this service is not working. I've been trying it every now and then for weeks.

I have looked in the EE app and gone into Broadband -> Manage to see if I can find it, and that says "You aren't allowed to view this page".

How can I get this to actually work?

Thank you.

9 REPLIES 9
Neil-O
EE Community Support Team

Hi @warwco99 I'm sorry, it has been down for maintenance recently, if you try again after Tuesday 26th you should be able to claim your game pass. Post back and let me know if you're still having problems then.

Thanks

Neil

it's still saying the service isn't working

David-M

Thanks for getting back @warwco99 

Are you trying to claim via the app? If so can you try claiming online and lt me know if that helps.

Cheers

David

I'm trying on my browser: ee.co.uk/go/gaming

I can't see anywhere on the app where to claim it. It just takes me to the store to buy bundles and stuff./

Julian43
Visitor

I'm having the same issue trying to add an "Xbox Game Pass Ultimate 12 months included at no extra cost". The EE gaming website I'm directed to in the email is still not working. Amazed to see it hasn't been working since Feb, slightly odd from EE, must be doing a lot of maintenance!

I called customer services and they took my details and said it would be added manually within two weeks - we'll see!

JaydonOneal
Investigator
Investigator

Hello. Sometimes information stored in the browser cache can cause problems with the display of pages. Try clearing your browser's cache and cookies and try visiting ee.co.uk/go/gaming again.

I rang as well a week or so ago and they put me through to BT who said I'd get an email with the code within a week.

Haven't got it of course.

I've just accepted this is never going to work.

Makes no difference. Still doesn't work.

David-M

Hi @warwco99 and thanks for posting.

Sorry you're still waiting for the xbox code. I can chase this up for you. Check your inbox for my message and drop me over the details.

Cheers

David