cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to log into EE Perks

dharnett18
Visitor

HI, 

I am unable to login to EE perks to renew my NHS discount. When I try to login with my personal email address it states password incorrect and reset email is not received (yes I have checked junk). I am unable to check the work address I initially signed up with as I have changed trust since then.

If I try and re-register with my new work email address I am unable to do so as my personal address and phone number are already registered. 

Please advise how I can regain access to the discount.

David

18 REPLIES 18

Hello Katie, I have also not been able to reset my password or access my perks account.

I have attempted a password reset but no email comes through to either of my email accounts.

I have attempted to create a new account but it says my work email is already registered through the first account (that I can’t get into).

please can you support with the next steps.

richard

Buckinghamshire
Investigator
Investigator

I’m also experiencing this issue and would like to get help. If EE customer support can see this I am keen to receive support.

James_B
EE Community Support Team

I can help you with this @dharnett18 

I've sent you a private message to take some details.

Thanks

James

James_B

Hi @Buckinghamshire,

Welcome to the EE Community. 🙂

What problems are you experiencing with EE Perk?

James

Hi James

I can’t log into my Perks account and whenever I attempt to reset the password for my existing account the email never arrives in my personal or work email inbox.

I’ve attempted to create a new account with a new personal email but it says my work email is already associated elsewhere.

I can’t seem to break this deadlock.

Christopher_G

Hi @Buckinghamshire 

Has the reset email gone into your spam/junk folder?

Chris

It has not, I’ve checked on a fairly regular basis.

Christopher_G

OK, thanks @Buckinghamshire 

I've sent you a private message to get some information from you. Please have a look and get back to me.

Thanks 🙂
Chris

PJL79
Visitor

For the last 6 months I have been unable to login to EE perks to renew my emergency services discount. When I try to login with my personal and work email address it states password incorrect and reset email is not received (yes I have checked junk).

If I try and re-register work/personal email address I am unable to do so as my email address and phone number are already registered. 

Please advise how I can regain access to the discount.

I have contacted EE a few times about this and at one point the offered to temporarily honour the discount as they are aware of the issue but claim it is the EE perks platform issue and nothing to do with them. I even received a confirmation text for the discount but then weeks later it was removed. 

I tried calling/chat with EE perks to resolve it but never got a response. what with work and life, time naturally passes by and other things have to be prioritised. I only have so much time to waste on endless calls and chats.