cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TNT sports on Discovery+ is activate but not working

kylie21marie
Investigator
Investigator

I've followed steps and Discovery+ is saying that I've already activated my BT sport account. 

I then try to access a TNT sports channel through Discovery+ and get an error to 'contact your provider'

How do I get this resolved please?

I seem to be going around the houses with this. I'm active, but not able to watch Sport.

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Thank you for the welcome.

I had been having trouble activating my add on but used the following link on desktop rather than mobile and I was able to activate.

http://ee.co.uk/tntsports

Suddenly last night I could not access TNT Sport 1 and 2 through my account. As of this morning they are back as normal.

No idea what happened there but frustrating experience.

Thanks for your quick reply anyway!

View solution in original post

12 REPLIES 12
Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

Hi @kylie21marie 

Welcome to the community.

Did you activate your plan here on this TNT Sports page, or was it another one?

Chris

Hiya Chris, 

It was through that page. It now says I'm already activated 

jawide626
Visitor

I have the same, says i'm activated but then when i go to D+ it wants me to pay £30 to upgrade my subscription...

Christopher_G

Could you try this TNT Sports activation page please, @kylie21marie and @jawide626?

Chris

I get this message...

Sorry, We're unable to complete your request online. If you've already
completed your BT ID registration you just need to download and log in to
TNT Sports app. Alternatively please call EE on 07953 966250.

Error Code: NCE-001

I get this message...

Sorry, We're unable to complete your request online. If you've already completed your BT ID registration you just need to download and log in to TNT Sports app. Alternatively please call EE on 07953 966250.

Error Code: NCE-001

Christopher_G

Thanks for trying all of that, @kylie21marie 

I suggest speaking to our Mobile Care team on 150, or the number on the error message. They'll be able to check to make sure everything is linked from our side.

Chris

I did and it’s a waste of time . When ever ee do anything they mess it up . The app my ee has got to b the worst app in the world. Took me 5 month to get Microsoft 365 to work . I don’t know who they have working for them but it’s a joke. 

emc310
Explorer

did EE ever bother finding a fix for this? im having the same issue now after adding it back on this month. I wasted a previous month of xbox game pass as I couldn't seem to activate it. this is becoming a huge problem. what are we paying for? this needs to be looked into.