cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inclusive Extras

JAlvin99
Visitor

Hello everyone,

I was wondering how to see active inclusive extras within the app or website. I got three within my bundle last month BT, Apple music and something else. I only just got round to try and sort it out but when I go into my account can't see anything about the extras. Appreciate anyone help on this, Thank you.

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

Hi @JAlvin99 

Welcome to the community.

It's under the Plan & Subscriptions section, then add-ons. There's an 'inclusive extras' button on there. I've linked it below so you can go straight there.

My EE Add-ons & Benefits

Chris

View solution in original post

11 REPLIES 11
Christopher_G

Hi @JAlvin99 

It's under the Plan & Subscriptions section, then add-ons. There's an 'inclusive extras' button on there. I've linked it below so you can go straight there.

My EE Add-ons & Benefits

Chris

Hi there,

I have the netflix inclusive extra, same issue, I cant find it and any link to inclusive extras on the app or website just goes to a page not found. 

1000009471.jpg

Christopher_G

Hi @Baileysnice 

Could you try this link to your inclusive extras? It seems to work OK for me this morning.

Chris

Hi there,

Im no further forward. Your link brings me here ( see pictures) there is no nmention of netflix on my extras and no mention of it in the list on my account against my sim router number.

There isnt even a netflix option on the list.

Where is it? 

i was told I would receive an email or text pertaining to this and I haven't received anything other than an email confirming my new sim contract. It states I have netflix on it. But I simply cant find out how to access my code anywhere.

1000009478.jpg

Christopher_G

If you scroll up, there should be a box that says 'Inclusive extras Included in your plan', @Baileysnice.

If that's there, click on that and let me know if it lets you choose/change your inclusive extras.

Chris

1000009479.jpg

 the add ons and benefits are listed in the picture. No sign of netflix.

The options in the next picture are on the same screen but further down

1000009480.jpg

 again, no sign of netflix. And if I press the blue button below for see more, ot takes me to the page not found screen

1000009478.jpg

Christopher_G

Can you scroll to the top of that page and show me the screen please, @Baileysnice. You should see this:

Do you see the 'Inclusive Extras Included in your plan' section?

Chris

This is the top of the page.  No icon on my screen for inclusive extras, only add ons.

1000009481.jpg

[Mod edit: Image rejected as it contained personal information]

James_B

Hi @Baileysnice,

I'd recommend having a chat with our Customer Care Team via the help section of the EE app.

They should be able to activate it at our end for you.

Thanks

James