cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Free galaxy buds 2 pro with s23 ultra upgrade. 39 days later... where are they??

mswain
Explorer

I upgraded to the s23 ultra on the 17th of February, and when I spoke to someone from EE, he confirmed I would receive the buds in 15 to 30 days time. I even called up twice to confirm I was definitely going to receive the offer (as I've always just missed EEs free offers). 39 days later I have still not received anything, not even a text saying about a potential delivery date. I still have the text saying that I will get a free pair if I upgrade before the 16th of March.

Any response other than "you will automatically receive them 15-30 days after you get the phone" ), would be greatly appreciated, as clearly that is not the case.

Thank you

2 REPLIES 2
Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi @mswain 

Thanks for coming here. 

If the 30 days have now passed, please get in touch with our mobile care team on 150 and they will get this looked into for you. 

Let me know how you get on. 

Leanne 🙂

Spoke to someone today and they informed me that it had only been 12 days on the system, so I assume it 15 to 30 days from when the offer ends, which would've been from the 16th of March as opposed to 15-30 days from February 17th as I assumed. Will call again in 16 working days if I hear nothing.