cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Apple Arcade Benefit with Pixel 7 Pro

r8sso
Investigator
Investigator

Is it possible to use my Apple Arcade add-on with my iPad if my phone contract is used in an Android device? If so, how is it done? 

I text ARCADE to 150 and it says you're paying £4.99 a month for Apple Arcade, to stop...

Is there supposed to be some activation code?

4 REPLIES 4
Chris_B
Grand Master
Grand Master

@r8sso  You should be sent a text but it’s not available to android users so you might not get that text.  

You might want to check your account and stop this billing for the following months. 

Why not just set it up on the iPad directly with Apple it’s still £4.99.  

It's free for 6 months with my contract, it's the only benefit I really want so would like to get it working if I can on my non cellular iPad.

@r8sso  It’s not available to none Apple devices as you can not login to Apple Arcade it’s not there.    Your iPad will login to that same account if it was on your phone but you can not open AA on android and you’ll need to.   the free 6 months adds are only applicable to the correct devices that support them.    Android doesn’t support Apple Arcade. 
 It’s being added to your phone when you choose it. 

see THIS 

I’ve got Android smart benefits and I use an iPhone. 

Thanks Chris.

I've put the SIM card in my old apple phone to see if I can link it to my apple account but I get the same message when I text ARCADE to 150:

"You are paying £4.99 a month for Apple Arcade reply STOP ARC to 150 to cancel."

Other people talk of getting some link to set it up but nothing.