cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EE Perks

Mel0509
Investigator
Investigator

Hi, my eeperks account says its deactivated. Can someone help reactivate it please? Mel 

60 REPLIES 60
Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Dogtommy2023 

You can register for a perk account on the EE Perk Portal if your employer is registered for the perk offer. 

Leanne.

HCW86
Visitor

Hello,

I used to have an EE Perks account, but I can no longer access my account. Similar problem to what everyone else has listed here. Can someone please advise what I should do?

I would also like to confirm whether teachers are still eligible? Since joining EE Perks, I have moved to work for another local authority. How do I know whether I still qualify?

Thank you.

Katie_B

Good morning @HCW86

Welcome to the community. 

I have sent you a private message for more details. 

Katie

Shubham3
Explorer

Hello,

Same issue with me as well for the freinds and family discount please help.

Katie_B

Hi @Shubham3

Have you been provided a code from an employee or are you trying to log in to your EE Perks account to generate a code?

Speak soon, 

Katie

Anjcat7
Visitor

Hi I am also having problems getting into my perks. I log on it says my account had been deactivated. I try to re register and it says there’s already an account with my details. Around and around in circles. So infuriating! 
please please help 🙏

Leanne_T

Morning @Anjcat7 

Thanks for coming here. 

I have sent you a private message for some details 🙂

Leanne.

i have the perk code from my ee perks but whenever i apply it says wrong code.

Christopher_G

Hi @Shubham3 

Welcome to the community.

It can't be used on plans that are already discounted. Have you tried applying the discount on more than one device/browser?

Chris

eeforumuser
Explorer

Ditto, I have the same problem.  Seems like there are a few of us 🙂

> Account Deactivated
> Your account has been deactivated as your registration was not completed within the allowed time frame.