cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband unlimited data; do I lose NHS Perks discount on existing mobile plans?

coffeetime
Investigator
Investigator

My EE account has 3 SIM only lines for my household, each enjoying the 20% NHS Perks discount.

We’re with Sky for broadband at the moment but will soon be out of contract. We’re considering moving to EE for broadband and have been looking at the multi=product, unlimited data unlocked for our mobile lines.

The ‘About unlimited data unlocked’ info page at https://ee.co.uk/help/broadband/manage-use/multi-product-benefits

If you have Friends and family benefits these will be removed when you move to a discounted plan.

Does our NHS Perks 20% discount for our mobile lines count as Friends and Family Benfits? If so, would we lose the 20% discount on each mobile line in order to get he unlimited data unlocked benefit for them?

3 REPLIES 3
Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi @coffeetime 

Thanks for coming here. 

The discount should still be available for the unlimited data offer as long as no other discount is applied. Full terms for the perk discount can be found on our Perks, Discounts & Customer Benefits | EE page. 

If you would like to make sure this would stay the same please give us a call on 150 and the team will be happy to help 🙂 

Thanks.

Leanne.

Mikey-Mike
Contributor
Contributor

I've got ee broadband at home and my mobile is 5Gb/month - how do I access the unlimited data promised for existing mobiles once you take out EE broadband  - or is this another EE con like the supposed "spend on anything in the EE shop" which is acctually resticted to selected products!

Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Mikey-Mike 

Thanks for coming here. 

You can find full details in our Multi Product Benefits | About Unlimited Data | Broadband Help, page. 

Leanne.