cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Apple music inclusive extra

Spottyminstrel
Investigator
Investigator

I am trying to activate my apple music extra it goes to screen which states apple music is included with my package but when i fill in details and submit it it just keeps saying that it could not validate the account could anyone help me with this please

9 REPLIES 9
Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Spottyminstrel 

Thanks for coming here. 

Have you had a text from EE to set up the Apple Music Inclusive Extra? 

Thanks 🙂

Leanne.

Yes that is what i am going through ive even contacted apple music and they have said to contact ee

Leanne_T

Thanks @Spottyminstrel 

Have you tried copying the link into another browser or using a desktop? 

Do you get the error after logging in with your iCloud details? 

Leanne.

I can login but it just states that i have no subscription

Leanne_T

Thanks @Spottyminstrel 

Does Apple Music show active in your EE app add-ons? 

Leanne.

It shows as being one of my addons on the app yes

Leanne_T

Thanks @Spottyminstrel 

In this case, please call us on 150 and select technical support our tech guides will get this looked into for you. 

Leanne.

Moomintrude
Explorer

I am having the same problem (since Dec 2023) have called 150 today after many calls to Apple and previous webchats with EE. I'm being told that the EE 150 'tech guides' cannot see any data about this issue or access customer complaints/issues raised (which seems odd as from this forum it's clear that there are several EE customers having this problem). I've asked that the EE tech people need to speak to the Apple tech people and try and sort out why the text links EE send are faulty/not recognised as valid by Apple. I'm expecting call backs tomorrow from EE and Apple and will update and probably start a new thread so it shows as another customer struggling to access a service promised by EE

Thankyou let me know if you get anywhere would be greatly appreciated as at the moment ive got an extra i cant useSent from my Galaxy