cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Apple Music ass on saying no subscription through EE

Outboard_outlaw
Explorer

This is the standard rip off , come with us but we cant provide you the service, but that's a technical fault, so you still have to pay.

Is there any solution to getting the add on working on a S21 android, i have two days to cancel my contract?

I have spent four hours with support and no joy, i suspect they are not paying apple enough units like airlines over booking seats. - If this cant be solved I'm moving providers after decades, I came from T-Mobile.  i just hate being taken for a mug.

Many Thanks T

3 REPLIES 3
Outboard_outlaw
Explorer

I'm having the same problem, I don't watch sport / Netflix. I cancelled my Tidal subscription. The only reason i took the 24 month contract was because of Apple music, I have the same problem. The tech team told me that i should subscribe for an apple account and maybe i have so i can't have EE apple music - they told me its in their T&C?

The tech team have moved me and promised to call back - they never have... the service is poor to say the least. I only have a few days left of my 14day cooling off period, so if i cant resolve this today I'm asking for a £10 pm discount or i cancel and move to another provider. Are O2 anygood?

Outboard_outlaw
Explorer

I'm going to cancel my contract - I'm not staying with this shower for two years - they never phone back / read the note tbf, its just goin through  the same BS as always for 14 days then they got you for 24months. GT*O quick! 

Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Outboard_outlaw 

Welcome to the community.

How far do you get with setting up the Apple Music inclusive add-on. What did the technical support team say the next steps are in fixing it for you?

Chris