cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Activating my 'Inclusive Extra' TNT Sports

Kingarthur64
Investigator
Investigator

Hi, I have joined EE sim only on the 'All Rounder' sim plan (with 30% discount), specifically to get TNT Sports via Discovery+ Premium. My SIM card is arriving later today and want to be up and running (hopefully) to watch the Europa League game (Brighton) this evening.

So, I will have a few hours between receiving SIM and activating my inclusive extra (sports). Can anyone tell me in advance what I will need to do to start watching TNT sports please. I'm hoping it will be a simple procedure. The call handler who took my order said I need to wait for SIM to arrive then make a call or text with that sim, but didn't go any further. Anyone help.

Many thanks

7 REPLIES 7
James_B
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Kingarthur64,

Welcome to the EE Community. 🙂
You'll receive text message with a link to setup your inclusive extra once your SIM has been activated.

Hope this helps.

James

Hi James thanks for the reply. Sounds good but been told can take up ton24 hours to activate so not holding my breath will have access tonight. 

Hi I have the same question I’m on the same plan but my phone has been activated for a few days now and I still haven’t received a txt about tnt yet. I’ve tried following a link you put in one of your other answers, yet when authenticating my profile it says you’re experiencing technical difficulties, it’s said that since I joined ee, I even tried to complain about it but it said the complaints page doesn’t exist.

Hi, I ended up doing it all via my online account, if you haven't already got one then create one. If your on the same plan the account will let you choose the 'inclusive extra' that you want (in my case TNT Sports). Once you've chosen the extra you want then you get sent a message with a link on it that takes you to Discovery plus which is where TNT Sports is. Hope you get it sorted, let me know if you need anymore help.

Kingarthur64
Investigator
Investigator

I've also now added Apple Music free for 6 months which is a bonus !

Hi James,

I didn’t get a text message to activate my TNT Sport inclusive extra after I activated my SIM. On my EE account it’s listed as included with my SIM contract. Is there an alternative way to active this?

thanks

Katie_B
EE Community Support Team

Hello @FearlessWizard

If you text SPORT to 150 what reports back?

Katie