cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

50% Off Airtime Offer

Justwantoffer
Investigator
Investigator

Why is it that I can get the current 50% off Airtime offer when I go as a new customer.

Screenshot_20240418_223718_Samsung Internet.jpg

The offer clearly states that it is available for existing EE Mobile users as well, you just need to log in to get your upgrade and 50% off.

Screenshot_20240418_224044_Samsung Internet.jpg

And yet when I go to upgrade an existing EE Mobile, I can go all the way to checkout with it shown as full price and no 50% off showing.

Screenshot_20240418_224311_Samsung Internet.jpg

We have multiple EE Mobile contracts that all run out this month and wanted to upgrade them.

However, we're not going to when we can't get the offer applied to any of them currently.

Tried through EE website and EE app, both don't show the 50% offer once we are logged in.

4 REPLIES 4
Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Justwantoffer 

Welcome to the community.

Did you follow that 'log in to get 50% offer for 6 months' link?

Chris

Have tried the 50% off log in link first of all and it just showed full prices still.

The exact same thing when trying through EE app and EE account on computer, tried upgrading route and simply adding a new phone, both options didn't show any 50% offer anywhere.

As soon as I'm logged into EE account the 50% off for 6 months offer is not being shown on any phones.

Even the simple circle logo showing that you can get 50% off on certain phones is not shown when browsing a list of phones.

Once again it seems new customers are being targeted by EE to increase their customer base as offers vanish for existing members.

Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

OK, thanks @Justwantoffer 

I'm not sure why it isn't working for you. If you speak to our Mobile Care team, they'll be able to look into this and help you.

Chris

Yes it should show the offer regardless of logged in or not.

A shame that it isn't working properly on the website and we can't just order our upgrades directly through our EE app or account online.

Would have been so much simpler than having to phone EE and do all the upgrades over a phone call.

Can guarantee it would be off-putting for some when they find the offer isn't applied once they've logged in, most will just walk away from ordering an upgrade and look elsewhere instead.

It is wrong and will definitely be wrong on other customers too, so hopefully it will be fixed soon so others don't have any issues with getting offers applied to their accounts.

Anyways, time to make a list all our choices and get calling later to see what we can get with proper discounts being applied.