cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Refer a Friend

Lindsey001
Explorer

Hi

I just joined EE and in the welcome email (from noreply@ee.co.uk) there's a section that says: 

"THANKS FOR JOINING US. We’re so glad you’ve decided to become a customer. Now you can refer other people to join us and earn yourself, and them, a £25 Amazon.co.uk Gift Card each. Just head to our Refer-a-friend page, give us a few details and we’ll send you a unique link that you can share with your friends."

However:

Please can someone advise me on how I can actually refer a friend?

Thanks!

7 REPLIES 7
Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Lindsey001 

Welcome to the community.

Thanks for bringing this to our attention. I'm going to have a look into this and get back to you once I have some more information.

Chris

LeanneMcCain
Visitor

Hi @Christopher_G 

Did you get anywhere with this please? I have exactly the same issue as @Lindsey001 and am trying to get my husband set up.

Thanks!

Christopher_G

Hi @LeanneMcCain and @Lindsey001 

The promotion on the original post seems to be an old promotion. We don't currently have an incentive running for refer a friend, but we'd still love it if you could recommend us to your friend and family members. We have lots of reasons for them to choose EE. 🙂

Chris

Then it would probably be a great idea for the promotion not to be mentioned in the Welcome / Thanks for joining EE email! 

Can't believe EE don't have a refer a friend incentive. My wife wants to possibly change from her current provider and I would have referred he to EE had there been and incentive. I will now ensure she just goes for the cheaper alternative provider she was thinking of.

Your loss EE 👍

Leanne_T

Hi @BryanP34 

Thanks for coming to the community. 

You can find benefits of joining EE on our Why choose EE page. 

Leanne.

jh131
Visitor

I hate how you farm out basic help questions to a 'community' - which simply adds noise and confusion. Lazy and unhelpful.