cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

1000 International pack REMOVED

International24
Investigator
Investigator

I have had my 1000 international mins add-on completely removed prior to next billing (so remaining minutes have been removed, too).  This happened out of the blue and the alternative now is to pay the same amount of money for half of the mins (500 international add on). This is really bad and also how can I get credited for the remaining mins removed? 

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

Ah, sorry, I read your post wrong, @International24.

Yes, please call us on 150 so your account can be checked. I'm not aware of any changes, no.

Chris

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Christopher_G

Hi @International24 

Welcome to the community.

How long have you had that add-on for? It would be unusual for it to be removed without it being requested.

Chris

Hi Chris, thank you for your reply.

I have had it for many years and also on my business number (on this last one it hasn’t been removed thank God). I received a text (on personal number) from EE saying this was going to be removed, checked with a Customer Service representative two days ago who reassured me all was ok and then today it disappeared as apparently this add on is no longer exist!? 
I lost my remaining minutes, have phone calls to make and the alternative is another add on at same price with half of the minutes included. Sounds like a joke! 

any advice on what to do next? 
many thanks 

Christopher_G

Sorry to hear that, @International24 

If you speak to our Business Support team, they'll be able to check the history on your account to see why it was removed and look to see if they can re-add it for you.
Chris

Hi Chris,

why do you mention business support team please? On my business account the add on is still there. 
issue is with my personal number 

in any case I guess I have to call 150 and trying to get both remaining mins and add on back

but do you know of these changes being actioned like this? 

many thanks 

Christopher_G

Ah, sorry, I read your post wrong, @International24.

Yes, please call us on 150 so your account can be checked. I'm not aware of any changes, no.

Chris