Orders

A place to ask questions about your orders from EE.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Order Tracking: Pay Monthly orders

If you are waiting for a delivery, you can use our online order tracker to check the status of your order. You’ll need:   The email or phone number you used to complete your order   Your 10 digit order number   You can find your order number in the c...

van.png
Christopher_G by EE Community Support Team
  • 92 replies
  • 12 Helpful

phone not come

i ordered the iphone 14 pro max on saturday and they said it will be out to me by monday, yet iv'e heard nothing from EE or DPD so i was just wondering how long it will take before they eventually get it out to me as my dad ordered the oppo and it go...

lost delivery

stayed home all day waiting for the delivery watched tracking ect photo of my front door was posted on the tracker saying it would be delivered tomorrow, but no door bell was rung.following day delivery is due at 1238/1338 hrs so i sat by front door ...

Seveeeeee by Investigator
  • 7 replies
  • 2 Helpful

new contract

so I've ordered a new iphone and monthly contract. Phone turns up and doesn't work due to a faulty sim card. EE wont replace the phone or sim card but say they have to book it out on a 5 day fault turnaround. Bear in mind It's brand new and never wor...

Resolved! iPhone 14 order.

Hiordered iPhone 14 pro max 125GB on Thursday eve. Spoke to somebody on phone Friday morning who got me a better deal on it so cancelled original order and refunded my upgrade fee. Received confirmation email with expected date as 04/09. Didn’t recei...

Lisanic80 by Investigator
  • 5 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Pixel Fold out of stock again?

My experience with EE last few days, be prepared though, it's a long story. Friday 1st September.Me: Hi, I'd like to upgrade and get the Pixel Fold but I would like to pay for the device upfront.Assistant: Yes sure, that'll be £1302 for the phone and...

PXL_20230901_144838289.jpg

Resolved! Change in package

Placed an order online today for a new phone and contract. Arriving tomorrow. Can I change my plan for a more expensive plan? Couple pound more…

sl87 by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Sim delivery

Hey,ordered a new sim only plan this week on Wednesday and was told will be receiving the sim card by 1st of September, it’s 3rd of September and i still have not received it. can you please let mw know how long?

AmitTej by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

I purchased a TV which has arrived broken

I am trying to notify someone at EE that an order I placed has arrived broken yesterday.  Frustratingly the EE service allows no way to do this via the '150' service and I have been cut off twice. when reading up online it tells me to arrange a retur...

Nick_G_1 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Where’s my order?

Placed an order on the 28th. Messages received today cancelling warranty on old phone and changes made to plan. No phone received and nothin in tracking. Had confirmation email on the 28th.How long does it take and should changes to your plan be made...

joe1971 by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful