cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

New contract help!

Libby947
Visitor

I want to upgrade my current contract as I am eligible for an early upgrade. However I do not have access to my current contract with EE and will not have access for quite a while. I wanted to purchase the Samsung galaxy S20 as I'm eligible, but I need a code sent to my current EE number which I can't get hold of. I am in need of a new phone desperately due to me having to buy a new contract with giffgaff which is now broken. Also because I'm a care worker and have to use a phone for majority of my work. Please can someone help, need this new phone but can't upgrade because I don't have access to my current number?! 

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
bristolian
Legend
Legend

Hi @Libby947 and welcome!!

If you don't have access to your EE device in order to receive the text message that an online order needs, you will need to call EE C/S to complete the order.

You can call them on 0800 0798586 free from any other phone if you don't have access to your EE device, as per this 

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
bristolian
Legend
Legend

Hi @Libby947 and welcome!!

If you don't have access to your EE device in order to receive the text message that an online order needs, you will need to call EE C/S to complete the order.

You can call them on 0800 0798586 free from any other phone if you don't have access to your EE device, as per this