cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

I have two phones on my account and cant check the usage

PatrickPayne
Visitor

I have two phone numbers on my account and want to check the call and text usage details for both 

2 REPLIES 2
XRaySpeX
Grand Master
Grand Master

@PatrickPayne : Are you on contract or PAYG? If on contract, are you paying for itemised billing? 

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)
Snapdragon64
Visitor

I have just had a long discussion with the EE help desk, at the end of which we established that from the My EE page left hand side, menu, switch accounts, allows you to select the account which you wish to examine.  As I have one monthly contract and one PAYG  (in the car, so I can't interrogate the account from there, it is important to be able to check status and usage.  If when you try and add the other number to your account it tells you there is already  and account associated with that number, the above is how you can access the info.  If you have not added the number already, then you have to go through the manage number, add number route.  Best of luck