cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't log into my account

Barrovian
Contributor
Contributor

Hi. I cannot log into myEE.   When I enter email and password, I get the message:   "LOGIN ERROR We're working on fixing this page. In the meantime, find help at ee.co.uk/help"  But to get help from there, I've got to log into my account, which I can't do😡

I've tried both the website and the app on my iPhone and cannot get access either way. 

I am therefore unable to check my usage or bills. 

Last logged into my account boy a week ago. Any suggestions? 

26 REPLIES 26
Chris_B
Grand Master
Grand Master

@Barrovian   Call customer services and request that they reset your online account.  

I've tried. Never gets answered. Nor does Live chat. 

James_B
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Barrovian,

We’re doing everything we can to help our customers and look after the wellbeing of our people during the Coronavirus outbreak. Our contact centres in the UK and Ireland are open to help keep you connected, but we have fewer people available to take your calls. 

The team will be happy to help you with this issue once you get connected with an advisor.

James

But as I've already said, I can't get through. Live chat, when it actually connects just ends up telling you to ring. And to be honest, when hundreds of thousands of people are having to work as normal, after nearly a year, using the current situation as an excuse for this kind of service from a major telecoms company isn't really cutting it any more. 

Hi, I’ve been trying to login to my account for the past week. I keep getting an error message that says EE is trying to fix this page. It seems I’m not the only one experiencing this. There doesn’t seem to be a chat feature on your website now. Very frustrated to deal with this issue from a major telecoms company, especially since this is not the key issue I’m trying to deal with. I’ve just changed phones and am unable to move my e sim to the new phone. And I need help doing that. I’m currently abroad so not having access to my number is hugely inconvenient. Please can you advise.

Katie_B

Hello @IanTE

Thanks for coming to the community. 

I am so sorry to hear you are unable to log in to your My EE. 

Are you able to log in via the app or does this error appear on both the app and the website?

Speak soon, 

Katie 🙂

• Please help me i can't login via web site and app I'm already abroad and I can't switch on roaming I have this communication (
  • Due to recent activity with your account, we've blocked this attempt to sign in. Please try again later. If this continues to happen please contact us
Katie_B

Good morning @Jkvlo

Welcome to the EE Community. 

Are you currently able to either make or receive calls?

Where abouts currently are you?

Speak soon, 

Katie

EE STILL USING COVID EXCUSES IN 2023. RIDICULOUS. THEIR WEBSITES AND APPS ARE ALWAYS DOWN. ITS A SURPRISE THAT YOU ONLY GET ACCESS WHEN YOU CONTACT THEM COMPLAINING AND THEY ACT LIKE THEY DONT KNOW WHAT IS HAPPENING. 

THEY PLAY TRICKS LIKE IPHONE DID WITH THE BATTERY ISSUE. THEY REASSURE CUSTOMERS WITH PURE LIES. THEY KNOW WHY THEY ARE NOT PICKING UP, THEY KNOW WHY SOME CUSTOMERS CAN'T LOG IN,  THEY KNOW. 

.NEXT TIME DEMAND A COMPENSATION AND TAKE SCREENSHOT FOR EVIDENCE. PEOPLE DONT PAY £106 A MONTH AND NOT GET ACCESS TO YOUR OWN ACCOUNT.