cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't log into my account

Barrovian
Contributor
Contributor

Hi. I cannot log into myEE.   When I enter email and password, I get the message:   "LOGIN ERROR We're working on fixing this page. In the meantime, find help at ee.co.uk/help"  But to get help from there, I've got to log into my account, which I can't do😡

I've tried both the website and the app on my iPhone and cannot get access either way. 

I am therefore unable to check my usage or bills. 

Last logged into my account boy a week ago. Any suggestions? 

26 REPLIES 26

Hiya im also having issues and can't loginto the myee app even after changing passwords

Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Pamcake3427 

Thanks for coming here. 

Do you get an error message when you log in? 

Can you access your My EE account online? 

Leanne 🙂

I'm having the exact same problem. Unable to log into my account via app or Web browser. Absolutely unbelievable that a company like this is having these problems. The mobile Internet speed is also absolutely atrocious. I'll be paying the rest of my contract off and moving to a different provider. Been with EE for around 10 years now and the past 2yrs have absolutely horrendous. 

Christopher_G

Hi @Bnett342 

Welcome to the community.

Are you getting an error message when you log in? If so, what does it say? We'll do our best to help.

Chris

Hi,

It either says "bad request"  " error code 10-060" or just continually says loading but never actually loads 

Tbh I've only got a couple of months left on my contract, I probably won't be taking another contract out with yous as the Internet is very hit and miss, just has a mind of its own I'll have full 4g and without even moving it just decides to completely not work for about 10 minutes, then just decides to work again for 10 mins

Christopher_G

I can't find any records for that 10-060 code, @Bnett342. Does that happen when you try on more than one device?

Sorry to hear about your connectivity problems too. Have you checked the status of the network in your area on our coverage and network status checker?

Chris

I am getting the same error code. I have been unable to log in for over a week!

James_B

Hi @LisaC1973,

Welcome to the EE Community. 🙂

Do you see the same error message in both the My EE app and My EE online?

James

Hi James

It is a business account and I only have my desktop computer available. See below the error message. I've refreshed the page and tried logging in for a week or so and still get the same message.

There seems to be a problem...

Sorry, we’re having a little difficulty right now. Try refreshing the page. You can still visit the other areas of EE.

(10-060)