Contracts & Billing

All discussion around anything related to EE billing or contracts

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

We are making changes to our international calling add-ons

From 5th July, you may see an increase in prices of some international calls from the UK within certain add-ons. All customers affected by this change have been notified by SMS message   EE remains committed to offering value for money and customers ...

Sean_D by Former EE Community Manager
  • 2 replies
  • 5 Helpful

Thinking of leaving EE?

We’re sorry that you’re thinking about leaving EE.   Before you decide, we recommend checking what offers are available to you. As you may have access to exclusive offers:   If you’re in the last 100 days of your contract, you can upgrade to the late...

Sean_D by Former EE Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 9 Helpful

EE Upgrades: All you need to know

Time for a new phone? Here's how to check if you're due an upgrade with EE or would like to upgrade early.   How to check if you can upgrade?    Log in to the EE account or EE app to view when you can upgrade. Text UP to 150. You'll then get a text m...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 46 replies
  • 9 Helpful

Have paid my bill late and it still hasn't shown on my app hours later  

BETHHILL by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Bill

Hi I paid my account on line and it’s saying it’s still to be paid. I have checked my bank account and it has definitely been taken out

NW68 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Why won't EE allow me to make a payment?

I haven't used my ee homefi for nearly a year and these filthy scumbags are continuing to charge me. I've gotten behind on the payments, being chased by debt collectors, and unable to update to my new address. The staff on the phone line are utterly ...

arpemrock by Investigator
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Trade in

Hi, I’ve recently upgraded and have accepted a trade in offer but not received instructions on how to trade in. Unsure where to go ? 

Boden111 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Resolved! Where can I view the price increases

Hi,I’ve deleted an email which I received from yourselves which outlined the price increases for the mobile phone contract, SIM only contract and tablet contract I have.I’m wanting to budget for April, as I do every month, therefore I’m wondering whe...

LouM83 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Resolved! Upgrade

I’m a year in to my sim only upgrade and wondered if I went to another provider and cancelled this line, would there be a charge? 

CLF2022 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Most recent bill is error. I need to have a refund...

My most recent bill is a couple of hundred pounds higher than any other bill.  It is clearly in error.  TBH my son and I have been abroad but we have both paid a one-off cover all fee so that we did not incur excessive charges.  On the web site there...

eenahk by Investigator
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Late payment

Hi,  I was wondering if anyone could help. I received a letter today to say my February bill is outstanding it's produced on the 9th and usually paid the 17th. I was told this is a late payment and will end up on credit file. I paid the balance today...

Resolved! Charged for receiving texts from Australia

Hi,I had to text my friend in Australia who had a Australian mobile number.  I assumed I might get charged but when I checked my recent bill I have been charged for more then the texts I received and sent.   It appears I have been charged for the tex...

Daisy1512 by Investigator
  • 10 replies
  • 8 Helpful