cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

About heiger bill

Hlactlactlondon
Visitor

Hi last month i was buy new contract samsung z 4 fold so charged me too much extra cost i was too many complains at store and customer services so the sort this issue and customer service guy told me we will  minus extra amount which we charged by mistake in your account and next bill we cover but again you charged heiger amount from my account what is this ??? What was the reason for complain and how is working your team i dont understand just i am westing my time going store calling customer service every one saying same story but nobody sort issue pleaae sort this issue as soon as possible and my all money back that is not good you too big brand doing like this i am very shocked so plz thanks

2 REPLIES 2
Chris_B
Grand Master
Grand Master

@Hlactlactlondon   We don’t know who you are and this isn’t customer services it’s a public forum so nothing can be sorted for you here.  You have to call customer services about this. 

Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

I'm sorry to hear of your experience, @Hlactlactlondon.

I would definitely recommend following @Chris_B's advice and speak to our Mobile Care team again to discuss this.
Chris