Mobile Services

Discussion about Mobile services, like roaming, calls, messaging etc

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Emergency Alert System

The UK Government is introducing Emergency alerts.  Emergency Alerts are a public information service that the Government has developed to alert citizens to emergencies, both nationwide and in their local area, that represent a severe threat to life ...

Sean_D by Former EE Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 4 Helpful

Resolved! Phone data usage

I run an animal charity and forward the number to my own phone so I don't have to carry 2 phones around with me. I see on the charity EE account that all calls have my own number on it. Does the EE account get charged every time I answer the forwarde...

LincsArk by Investigator
  • 9 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Mulit-message

So i would like to know why EE Thinks it is ok to charge for multi-messages as picture messages, when that clearly isnt the case? Ive just called EE and they have no reason it just is? 

Rema1987 by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Who called me.

Received a missed call from this number, 03452962834.a quick google search doesn’t reveal anything. I have not called it back in case it is scammers.Does anybody know who it is. 

Can sene text but cant recieve

I've just upgraded to the s21 5g. Love the phone. How ever I can't recive texts, i can send but not receive. Who ever sends to me they seem to just say failed there end. If I restart my phone it works. Buy after a few hours or the next morning, its a...

Resolved! Roaming in Japan

I would like to use my PAYG phone in Japan next month for call and data roaming.How can I start??Are there anything I must do beforehahd? Regards

can't call EE from abroad

Hello! I'm trying desperately to call EE customer service to get help reverting the cancellation of my contract, and I can't call, it hangs up right away! I tried switching off the automatic network selection and choose different ones, but nothing se...