cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What does EE charge for EU roaming (since their website doesn't work, ever)

lydsonjars
Investigator
Investigator

Maybe its just me but the page designed to give me my personalised roaming charges has never (ever) worked, in like 8 years its never worked. So what do they cost and  how are we supposed to find them?

5 REPLIES 5
bristolian
Legend
Legend

The webtool, which seems to be working fine currently, is at https://ee.co.uk/help/mobile/roaming/roaming-costs 

What are the issues you're having with it - can you be specific?

XRaySpeX
Grand Master
Grand Master

@lydsonjars : Are you on contract or PAYG? It differs.

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)

Nope - not working for me. Its never worked over the years that I've been with EE. Essentially it asks you to log in and  when I do that I just get an alert saying 'Roaming details unavailable please try again later'. But like I say, for years I've been getting that error. Its never worked for me. 

@lydsonjars     Text RO county your got too to 150.  Ie.  RO SPAIN to 150.   This has always been possible to do.    Or you can use THIS  and this is found by just a Google search.   Ie EE ROAMING CHARGES. 

The link you've sent is the one thats never worked for me. But yes you're right I can also just message RO Country.

To be honest, I think im going to move to a provider that offers free EU roaming.