cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to access BT emails

Lyn31
Investigator
Investigator

There are three of us in local area. We have all lost our BT emails. Store told us to get in touch with BT which we did. Told to download BT mail app. That worked but app not nearly as good as we had before. Why this change? BT help line couldn't find my email address though I've had same one for over 15 years. What is going on?

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Lyn31 

I would suggest getting back in touch with BT to get this looked into in more detail. 

Leanne.

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
XRaySpeX
Grand Master
Grand Master

What EE product have you?

Did you give up your BT Broadband?

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)

All have different makes of mobile phone and we all have BT broadband.

What have you put as the Incoming Server settings (all of them) in your Mail app, obscuring your name?

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)

I can get emails with the app. Just not as good as I had before when I just went into emails on phone.

Leanne_T

Hi @Lyn31 

I would suggest getting back in touch with BT to get this looked into in more detail. 

Leanne.

Thank you but I've tried and they sent me back to EE!!

James_B

Hi @Lyn31,

Sorry, the EE Customer Care Team don't have the correct systems to assist with a BT Product query.

BT Support are best placed to help you with this.

James