Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Missed call alerts

BenNewberry6
Investigator
Investigator

hi All 

i would like to recieve a text after i have missed a call. if i am already on a call i dont have a notification that someone else has tried to call me.

i have tried to call my voicemail to turn on this setting but it doesnt give me any options to amend it ?

any help would be appreciated.

6 REPLIES 6
BenNewberry6
Investigator
Investigator

Hi 

would anyone be able to advise on how to turn ON notifications for a missed call, i need to get a message showing a missed call and dont currently. ive tried calling my voicemail but doesnt let me go into the settings and change 

any advise is appreciated

iphone 14 pro max EE

Ben

bristolian
Legend
Legend

If a call rings on your phone but no voicemail is left, your call log shows it.

If ever a voicemail is left, you can setup voicemail notifications.

If a call doesn't ring on your phone and no message is left, then missed call alerts can be setup.

If the CLI of the incoming call is withheld, missed call alerts are not generated.

Which scenario are you querying?

i am on a call already, somebody tries to call me and i dont get no trace of someone trying to call me. 

nothing in my recent call log, no text to say i had a missed call. 

i know this because i have had multiple people tell me they tried to call me but no missed calls shown anywhere. i have also tried this with 2 friends to see if its true and its correct, nothing is showing up and dont know that ive missed a call. 

as you can imagine with work it is not ideal.

Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

What kind of phone are you using, @BenNewberry6?

We'll do our best to help.

Chris

Iphone 14 pro max 

thanks 

Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

Could you try resetting the network settings, @BenNewberry6?

Tap Settings > General > Transfer or Reset iPhone > Reset > Reset Network Settings.

Chris