cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Incoming calls go straight to voicemail.

Neet123
Investigator
Investigator

Hi @Christopher

I have a Samsung S10+ and having the same problem too. Started that last few days (around third week in August 2023).  Unsure why but it seems intermittent, as I received a missed-call notification (phone does not ring),  and then if the person rings my number again within 10 minutes the phone rings.  Very strange indeed.

Also, noticed that when I make a call a 'call forwarding' notification pops up too. (Not changed Call Forwarding options, but did check it just in case - nothing appears to be causing an issue there).

Any help would be most appreciated.

4 REPLIES 4
Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Neet123 

Thanks for coming to the community. 

Does this happen in more than one location? 

Are you connected to WiFi and using WiFi Calling when this happens? 

Leanne 🙂

Hi @Leanne,

Thank you for reaching out and in response:

- Wifi calling - the Volte toggle is ON, but this has always been in 'on' mode- should I turn this 'off'?

- I have noticed a 'call forwarding ' pop up when making calls out from  any location. Only just now has someone tried to call me, and it went straight to Voicemail - then they recalled and the call  came through: Hence to say I was not on a call when they tried the first time.

Any help would be greatly received.

Thank you.

Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Neet123 

Yeah, test with it on and off to see if the same thing happens please. Have you checked your settings to see if there is a call forwarding option in there?

Chris

Hi @ Chris,

Thanks for your response - yes checked and not in 'call forwarding' mode.

I have tried with volte unselected, but made a call this morning and it popped up again (the other person was not on a call).

This has only happened since moving from BT to EE (what with them taking over company). So unsure whether an issue at that end.

Thanks for the advice both - hooefully it will rectify itself over time.

Cheers