cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Charged for group texts as picture messages

Robbers
Explorer

Same for me, I have recently moved over from Plusnet, this is my second bill, first month okay, this month extra charges for picture messages !! I can't see an itemised list on my bill so I can't work out when these picture messages were sent and who to ! I have gone through my mobile activity, I only ever send messages and photos via WhatsApp, I can see I sent two texts to someone who doesn't have access to WhatsApp, so I assume those are the additional charges, just text no pictures or emojis!! And I have unlimited plan for data, calls & texts. No help from EE customer service, very disappointed.  Luckily I am not in a fixed contract so I'm off to change provider.  I have previously been with Plusnet, Tesco and a

3 REPLIES 3
Robbers
Explorer

Same for me, I have recently moved over from Plusnet, this is my second bill, first month okay, this month extra charges for picture messages !! I can't see an itemised list on my bill so I can't work out when these picture messages were sent and who to ! I have gone through my mobile activity, I only ever send messages and photos via WhatsApp, I can see I sent two texts to someone who doesn't have access to WhatsApp, so I assume those are the additional charges, just text no pictures or emojis!! And I have unlimited plan for data, calls & texts. No help from EE customer service, very disappointed.  Luckily I am not in a fixed contract so I'm off to change provider.  I have previously been with Plusnet, Tesco and a

Katie_B
EE Community Support Team

Hello @Robbers

Welcome to the EE Community. 

Are you aware if you have sent large texts that exceed the character amount?

Have you downloaded your full bill?

Speak soon, 

Katie

Katie_B
EE Community Support Team

Hi @nisedavis

Welcome to the community. 

Picture messages on EE are chargeable, pay monthly customers can buy an add-on to use photo messaging

Katie