cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not receiving Facebook 2 factor SMS codes

Eeuser123456
Investigator
Investigator

Is anybody else having issues receiving Facebook 2 factor authentication SMS codes? As of the end of last month I do not receive any Facebook SMS so am locked out of my account. Using an iPhone 11.

44 REPLIES 44

Oh know I can’t have that I have my business account on there! Surely there’s something wrong with it all  

James_B
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Rebecca2499,

Welcome to the EE Community. 🙂

Have you contacted Facebook to see if the hacker has changed the phone number linked to your account?

James

Hi James, 

I’ve no idea how to contact Facebook there doesn’t seem to be any numbers or emails to get in touch 

James_B
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Rebecca2499,

You can reach the Facebook help centre at en-gb.facebook.com/help.

Hope this helps.

James

neilm831
Visitor

I have been locked out of Facebook 12 months having set up two step authentication. The whole episode has driven me nuts.  I resety phone and lost code on Microsoft authentica app and so I get codes sent when resetting the password but I do not get the code via s for the two step.  Facebook should not be allowed to cause this anguish. I cannot get in touch with any meta employees on twitter who ignore every attempt to chat.  A film could be made on this subject where the ending could be person being sectioned and the Facebook founder grinning with pure evilness.

So angry