EE 4G

witley4
Visitor

I recently bought EE 4G, only set it up two days ago. It worked fine on day one and the second day it stopped from around 8pm and it never worked again. I tired to reset it so many times and pulled the SIM and put it back many times but it's still not working

When I spoke to the customer service they said it could be to do with the SIM and they're sending  a new SIM in the post

But I dont understand what's the problem with the SIM as it's brand new

I have since then paid for EE hotspot for a day but that's not working either. It disconnects every two minutes

Can anyone please help me at all as since I moved to this flat I have switched to three different broadband providers and non of seems to be working properly 

2 REPLIES 2
Schockwave
Community Hero
Community Hero

Hello @witley4 ,

Welcome to the community,

Were they all mobile broadband, the providers?

It may be worth checking here:

https://coverage.ee.co.uk/coverage/ee/keep-me-posted

It will show whether there is supposed to be a good signal in your property or whether there is a problem. It does seem strange that this happened with all these providers.

To contact EE customer service dial 150 from your mobile phone or ring customer service for free using Skype or another phone: +44 800 079 8586 or +44 800 956 6000.
bristolian
Legend
Legend

Does an EE phone have similar problems in this location? And does your data device have the same problem in other locations?