Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't contact EE by phone

SBLR
Investigator
Investigator

Hello,

Since yesterday I have been trying to contact EE by phone. I get through to the options and every time I chose option 2 the voice tells me they didn't get what option I'd chosen an to try again and then the call fails. This happened on a number of occassions yesterday and again on a number of occassions this morning. So I then tried calling my locall EE shop to ask if there was a problem and extactly the same things happens with the landline number when I chose an option.

Can anybody explain why is this happening and how can I get in contact with EE customer services? Thanks!

5 REPLIES 5
bristolian
EE Community Star
EE Community Star

If yours is a general query, then you may be able to get the answer here if you explain the issue.

If the issue is account-specific, you will need to speak to CS.

My issue is that I cannot get hold of CS because the call keeps failing and I would like to know how I can get in contact with CS given call keeps failing. I'm also interersted to know if anyone else is having this problem and why it might be happening.

James_B
EE Community Support Team

Are you able to make calls to other numbers successfully @SBLR?

James

Yes I have been able to use phone for everything and everyone else. Finally managed to get through to them earlier and they said it must have been a network backlog at their end although person I spoke to hadn't heard of it happening to anyone else.

James_B
EE Community Support Team

Glad you got it sorted @SBLR 🙂

James