cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Signal fault in Dorking area Why cant we get a permanent fix.I get no signal

Bobc1
Investigator
Investigator

Why cant EE permanently fix the signal problem in the Dorking area. I get no signal away from WiFi

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

I get constant E-mails from EE relating to the Dorking fault. It has been ongoing for months. Coverage check informs me I should get a signal outside - not so. I am linked to Wi-Fi for internel use. I have Parkinsons and do need communication outside in the event of a fall etc

Bobc

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Bobc1 

I am sorry to hear this. 

Have you checked the status of your postcode on our coverage checker? If you select 'check status' this will let you know if we're aware of any problems in your area. 

If nothing is showing you can report the problems you are having to get this looked into. 

Leanne

I get constant E-mails from EE relating to the Dorking fault. It has been ongoing for months. Coverage check informs me I should get a signal outside - not so. I am linked to Wi-Fi for internel use. I have Parkinsons and do need communication outside in the event of a fall etc

Bobc

Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

I see, thank you for coming back to me @Bobc1 

I am sorry the fault is taking time to resolve, if you would like more details or to discuss your options please call us on 150 and the team will certainly see what they can do to help. 

Leanne 🙂