cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: end of contract bad reception

tRaduu
Visitor

Absolutely disgusting, the signal in my area is strong on 5g and 4g, and it was all working fine till yesterday, today morning things started to shift to constantly E signal, one bar and disconnecting and connecting back to the network, absolutely disgusting.

Guess what, my contract ends in 2 days and iI clicked on CANCEL on my laptop and I instantly got 5g signal and received a message from them.

Would never recommend EE to anyone!!!!!

4 REPLIES 4
Chris_B
Grand Master
Grand Master

@tRaduu    Do you want a tin foil hat just incase. ?   

The signal you receive will be the same signal as the person next to you.    I can not believe that anyone can actually think this.       

Have you actually used the link I posted above and clicked the check status tab.    

bristolian
Legend
Legend

To believe that coverage levels are dictated by your contractual status is a rather amusing conspiracy theory but has no basis in fact.

Schockwave
Community Hero
Community Hero

@tRaduu , here is the link, which @Chris_B , has mentioned, which is now not showing to check whether there is a problem in your area:

https://ee.co.uk/help/mobile-coverage-checker?mboxSession=0685742c58324de8b095c5a79f97bde6&adobe_mc_...

Coverage can change if there is a fault where you are and would need reporting, which you can do and keep up to date if you register.

To contact EE customer service dial 150 from your mobile phone or ring customer service for free using Skype or another phone: +44 800 079 8586 or +44 800 956 6000.
bristolian
Legend
Legend