cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: No 4G on android can only use when WI FI connects.

CoatsyRdBensham
Visitor

I'm here about this exact issue. The whole family is with EE and didn't have issues before they installed the new 5G posts in Bensham, Teams. Especially on Coatsworth Road there's barely any signal, one bar on good days! Instead they offer you a WiFi hot-spot  4(!) bars strength at ridiculous prices! I already pay more than £200 a month for my family's EE mobile but they can't even use it while they're working in our salon. Let alone the business opportunities we lose because of customers being unable to contact us. 

On signal checker it indicates that the signal is fine which is obviously false and a big lie! What is this if not fiddling with the market trying to cheat customers into additional costs???

1 REPLY 1
bristolian
Legend
Legend

@CoatsyRdBensham wrote:

I'm here about this exact issue. ....didn't have issues before they installed the new 5G posts in Bensham,

I presume the "5G posts" you refer to are streetside monopole-style microcells - but these will also carry 2G & 4G services. No EE sites carry 5G exclusively.

You've obviously used the "check coverage" option, it may be worth using "check status" and reporting your issues.