cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Is it just me or is ee phone signal poor

carrots57
Investigator
Investigator

signal ok but network unable to cope with the call volume sometimes having to call a n umber 15 or 16 times to get it to connect tryed to contact ee but promise to text info to me non existant went to vodaphone to look at changing networks to be told ee were sharing thvodas masts but since voda gone to 5g ee have been thrown of sharing the masts so no real coverage now deff need to move networks 

7 REPLIES 7
bristolian
Legend
Legend

You have certainly been told some tall tales!!

Can you explain the actual issues you are having? You've mentioned call volumes but also problems dialling?

everyone around here with same problem unable to make call message shown when dial attempted sometimes up to 20 attempts to get call to go through so not me or phone its the network tried to call ee all automated promising a response never get back to me with solution broadband going same way so as soon as broadband contract up in about 5 weeks im moving to another provider that provides what im paying for instead of a rip off
Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

Hi @carrots57 

When you put your postcode into our Network Status checker, does it tell you if we're aware of any problems in your area?

Chris

bristolian
Legend
Legend

It sounds like the problem is that you have coverage indicated but are having issues making calls. If multiple users are affected, have those users reported their problems?

https://ee.co.uk/help/mobile-coverage-checker and use the "check service status" followed by "report a problem" if nothing's listed.

no
yes apart from not being able to call 150 to report we all get no reply ive been with ee for years and years and never had such bad service both signal and customer
Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi @carrots57 

Have you reported the problems you are having on the Network Status checker? The report would be sent to our network team and the area would be looked into. 

Thanks. 

Leanne.