My phone

M_4_c_c_4
Explorer

So I contacted EE and said my phone is not working I explained that I can not make or receive calls and what do you call me.

What part of this you don't understand it won't receive calls it won't make calls 

However I can receive texts and my what's app is working 

5 REPLIES 5
Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

Hi @M_4_c_c_4 

Welcome to the community.

How did you contact us? Have you tried restarting your phone? 

It may be worth checking to see if we're aware of any maintenance works in your area. You can do that by popping your postcode into our coverage checker and hitting 'check status'.

Chris

bristolian
Legend
Legend

What happens when you try making a call?

M_4_c_c_4
Explorer

Hi there 

Both my mobile number are blocked I cannot receive or make calls that includes you EE 

I have registered this last week and someone is clearly not reading my messages.

BTW I'm not a robot

Please can someone either email me that I can reply to I have had text messages from you saying we have tried to call me.you have barred my calls and I have paid you!!!!

YOU CANNOT CALL ME EITHER

I have A Dubai number it's +*************

Please I am begging you unblock my phons both numbes please give me a 100 minutes of international calls from my Dubai number.

At the moment I am paying you for something that is not working for me. I don't know what has gone wrong I want full refunds on any billing from the start of February and until this matter is sorted and I demand compensation for lost time and energy I have had to put into even typing this message out.

If my mobiles are not reinstated I will have no choice to go legal however First of all speak with the ombudsman.

Please call me +***********

Thank you

David 

[mod edit: personal details removed from the public forum]

@M_4_c_c_4 : 

1. This user discussion forum can have no access to your specific account. You need to raise this with CS.
  2. No one will contact you from this user discussion group other than thro' the medium of these forums by posts such as this. Anyway we haven't the faintest idea who you are.
  3. EE have no contact email.
  4. Finally & not least, EE cannot give you calls on a foreign mobile network no.

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)
bristolian
Legend
Legend

Posting your mobile number on an internet forum is also an open invitation for spammers to start contacting you.