Mobile coverage

Claire4580
Contributor
Contributor

Has anyone been struggling with EE coverage the last few days? My phone doesn’t seem to be working unless connected to WiFi which is very frustrating. Thanks!

13 REPLIES 13
Claire4580
Contributor
Contributor

Is anyone else having issues with their EE signal? I have for over 3 weeks now. My iPhone signal is only ever on 2 bars and have trouble with connection unless connected to WiFi. 
When I go to work I get nothing on my phone all day long unless connected to WiFi. Tried looking into this but having no luck. Even got a new SIM card as I thought it could be that but still having the same issue. Driving me crazy now and may have to change provider. 

@Claire4580  Can you try your sim in a different device ?    You also need to rule out the phone having a fault.  

have done this but still the same 🤦🏻‍♀️ updated my phone, reset phone, reset network settings but nothing is working. Don’t what else to do! Wondering if others are having the same issue?? May men’s I have to switch providers as I need my phone for work etc. 

There is nothing inherently wrong with "only 2 bars" - onscreen indications are just a rough guide, and many phones can often reliably make calls & use data on "only one bar".

Are you reporting that you have no indoor coverage at work, and rely on WiFi-calling? That could just be an indoor coverage issue - are other EE users equally affected? All networks have good and bad coverage areas.

Or if you're reporting that you have problems using your phone when coverage is displayed, something is awry - a methodical approach will help

@Claire4580 wrote:

Wondering if others are having the same issue??

Replies on this forum are largely irrelevant save for advising on a methodical process to identify the issue - the first check you should make is whether other EE users in the same location are having issues, by asking around.

I note you recently asked on this forum about coverage issues (the posts have now been merged together) and alluded to your phone having problems in multiple locations. If so, that would tend towards a potential phone fault.