cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No signal in post code area ne20 9rq for over 2- mths now sick/tired of it

Tdub200h
Contributor
Contributor

Hi I’m sick/tired of having no mobile reception in post code ne20 9rq , the checker says it’s aware of problem and is taking longer than expected  I have logged a complaint with customer svc’s , which were as much use as a chocolate firegaurd .

if ee claim to have the best coverage the ceo  of ee needs to come to this post code area and see for him/ herself to see how bad it is ?, get it fixed please 2- plus months is not acceptable to be updating people of it not sorted 

20 REPLIES 20
Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Tdub200h 

I'm sorry to hear that you're having problems with your service. Our engineers will be working to get service back to normal soo. Please keep us posted on your complaint and when this gets resolved.

Chris

bristolian
Legend
Legend

Every network will have local outages, it's impossible to avoid. And with the best will in the world, sometimes those outages take longer to resolve than everyone would like if there's one of a number of potential issues.

Have you used the "keep me posted" link on the status checker?

Got an update from ee that the supposed fix for 12/01/24 is now POSSIBLY 12/02/2024  ????

This sounds very familiar of nothing getting done ?

may have to escalate complaint to level 2 call taker 

very poor svc from ee 

Leanne_T

Hi @Tdub200h 

I am very sorry this is taking longer than expected to get the service back to normal in the area, our network team will keep you updated when the next update is provided by the engineers.  

Leanne.

Seems like a laminated response for not knowing what’s happening
Sent from my iPhone
Leanne_T

Hi @Tdub200h 

If you would like to get the area looked into in more detail, please give us a call on 150 our tech guides can provide more details. 

Leanne.

@Tdub200h wrote:

Got an update from ee that the supposed fix for 12/01/24 is now POSSIBLY 12/02/2024  ????

What was the exact wording of the most recent messages? There may well be a legal or H&S issue onsite, which a CS escalation is unlikely to resolve.

Tdub200h
Contributor
Contributor

The tech reply was due to high winds back in dec2023 health/safety ( ok I get that ) then a reply it’s taking longer than expected ??? The same reply as original ( copy/ paste reply !!!! Update on 12/2/24 no doubt it will be the same reply ?

tbh I know people in same  post code area that have just got sick/tired of poor reception from ee  and have left ee to go to different providers with better coverage . This may also happen in my household with 2 current users if they can’t/wont fix issue 

I did that on first call prior to asking community ? Back in late 2023 

the lady call taker was not really any help whatsoever ! and just said she would file a report as it could take 3-4 mths ???  Really have they got no techs working for them anymore ???