cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

London underground Wifi issue

TeodorMitev
Investigator
Investigator

Hello, recently I came back from holiday. Since then I am having issue accessing Internet in London underground stations. I am connected to EEAuto WIFI but it says" connected without internet ". Before I go on a holiday I didn't have any problems at all. Could it be something with my going abroad or it is a coincidence ?

Any help is appreciated 

Thanks

16 REPLIES 16
Northerner
Grand Master
Grand Master

Hi @TeodorMitev 

I had the same issue yesterday. The internet does sometimes still work with that message.

EE will eventually fix the issue as it worked ok the other week. What line were you on as a matter of interest. 

Thanks 

To contact EE Customer Services dial 150 From your EE mobile or 0800 956 6000 from any other phone. You can call Freephone +44 800 079 8586 on Skype

EE standard opening hours are 8am to 10.30pm every day.

Hi,

I am on Central line and a few stations on Northern line. I will double check tomorrow if internet is available with that message. 

Thanks 

Northerner
Grand Master
Grand Master

Hi @TeodorMitev 

I was on the Northern line. Seems like the issue was not just on the one line. 

Thanks for confirming. 

To contact EE Customer Services dial 150 From your EE mobile or 0800 956 6000 from any other phone. You can call Freephone +44 800 079 8586 on Skype

Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi @TeodorMitev 

Thanks for coming here. 

Please call us on 150 and the team can get this looked into in more detail 🙂

Thanks. 

Leanne.

Northerner
Grand Master
Grand Master

Hi @Leanne_T 

What good will that do?  There needs to be a way of reporting the underground service on EE service checker. 

Thanks 

Leanne_T

The team can get this looked into and raise a support ticket if needed @Northerner 

Leanne.

Northerner
Grand Master
Grand Master

Hi @Leanne_T 

That is a laborious way of reporting issues on the underground. As i mentioned more can be done to make reporting these issues easier or EE needs to monitor this network as it seems to fail regularly. 

Thanks 

Leanne_T

I appreciate the feedback and hope you have a better experience the next time you travel @Northerner 

Leanne.

foobar
Investigator
Investigator

Can confirm the tube WiFi is utterly and reliably broken, always and in all stations