cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I speak to someone?

LesleyC74
Explorer

We have had issues for months with the signal. EE have previously issued credits to my bill because of it.

However it just continues.

I continually unable to make or receive calls. I try 150 but cannot get to speak to someone. I've tried online too. But still nothing. The texts the automated service say it has sent, never come through.

Can anyone tell me how I can actually speak to customer services?

3 REPLIES 3
bristolian
Legend
Legend

What are the "signal issues" you've been having? And what happens when you call 150? That's the number to call if you want to speak to CS.

There is a faulty mast in my town. I have little or no signal everyday. It has been going on since May!
If I try to call it constantly drops out.
On the rare occasions I get through, it goes to the automated service which says it is checking the service and will text me. But it never does.
bristolian
Legend
Legend

A good outcome here would be acknowledgement that the issues are in-hand. If you use the "check status" option on https://coverage.ee.co.uk/coverage/ee , is anything showing as known issues?

Anytime you're indoors and have coverage issues for whatever reason, WiFi-calling is an excellent mitigation - it provides full use of your phone for calls & text messages without needing any mobile coverage. It may at least provide some respite while the primary issue is resolved.