HELP! eSim

JasonW12
Visitor

Hi, I was dealing with Apple support today regarding an issue I was having with my iTunes purchases not downloading. I won’t bore you with the details but the bottom line is I was recommended to delete my eSim profile from my phone. While this fixed the issue I was having, I soon realised (when my very pregnant partner got home from work) that I was no longer able to receive texts or calls or to sent texts or calls! So I went to EE app and downloaded a new eSim and tried to activate it but I keep getting an error message that activating/downloading eSim failed. My only option is to call EE customer support, which I can’t do because I can’t make or receive calls 🙃🙃🙃 someone put my out my misery

1 REPLY 1
Chris_B
Grand Master
Grand Master

@JasonW12  You need to call customer service to help get this resolved as you can not activate the eSim via the EE app without first having an active physical SIM card in the device.   The EE app is only for moving a number from a physical sim to  eSim.    You don’t have to call from your phone to speak with customer services.  You can dial 0795 396 6250 from a different phone.