cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EE MOBILE NETWORK THE WORST

JiLF
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

EE MOBILE NOT TO BE RELIED UPON ANYMORE! 

I  wish to express extreme dissatisfaction with EE Mobile Network Service. I take their unprofessional service with a pinch of salt now that their ZERO BAR status has been the frequent  display on my cellphone for a number of months over several locations in the South East area!

They have partnered with BT, and ever since their coverage has disintegrated at a rapid & shameful state! What a disgusting customer service. 

There has always been no coverage in some UK locations. And I'm ashamed to say that Vodafone is doing better than them. I have had to ask a friend to Hotspot me so I could check my emails!  Currently, EE mobile coverage is DEAD in the South East county - maybe just parts of it. But the service is absolutely TERRIBLE, a CON and not to be recommended at all. 

They sure know how to capture clients with subsidiary deals. They now charge for making calls on the home phone - I repeat, they do charge. Since their BT/EE merge, there has not been Free Evening or Weekend Calls - this is history!

Conclusion:

Perhaps, EE you should get rid if your phonetic theme "Number Network 10 years in a Row" with "Failed & Worse Mobile Network" in your 150 calls! EE you are a disgrace! 

Dissatisfied Client

10 REPLIES 10
JiLF
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

There ain't no tech "gurus" on EE but false promise advocates. EE is done, sorry to say! 

JiLF
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

EE has always had issues with mobile network coverage. This is a well known fact! 

Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

Hi @JiLF 

Welcome to the community.

I'm sorry to hear that you're having some problems with your service. We have a coverage checker which allows you to check estimated coverage, as well as the network status, for particular areas.

It will let you report a problem to our network team too, so they can look into what is going on in that area.

Chris

bristolian
Legend
Legend

@JiLF wrote:

There has always been no coverage in some UK locations

The same can be said of all UK mobile networks - no single network provides blanket UK coverage.

@JiLF wrote:

And I'm ashamed to say that Vodafone is doing better than them.

In some areas yes, VF outperforms EE. And in many other areas, the opposite is true.

@JiLF wrote:Currently, EE mobile coverage is DEAD in the South East county

If this were genuinely true, the issue would very likely be gaining national press attention.

You either have a localised coverage issue or potentially a device fault.

JiLF
Established Contributor
Established Contributor
Hello,

Instead of wasting time sharing the coverage status checkup link to which I
have done & reflects as dead service. Why doesn't your company resolve
these issues?

𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘪𝘯𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘮𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘦-𝘮𝘢𝘪𝘭 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘪𝘯 𝘢𝘯𝘺
𝘢𝘵𝘵𝘢𝘤𝘩𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘪𝘴 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘧𝘪𝘥𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘢𝘭 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘮𝘢𝘺 𝘣𝘦
𝘱𝘳𝘪𝘷𝘪𝘭𝘦𝘨𝘦𝘥. 𝘐𝘵 𝘪𝘴 𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘥 𝘴𝘰𝘭𝘦𝘭𝘺 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘦
𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘪𝘯𝘥𝘪𝘷𝘪𝘥𝘶𝘢𝘭 𝘰𝘳 𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘵𝘺 𝘵𝘰 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘤𝘩
𝘪𝘵 𝘪𝘴 𝘢𝘥𝘥𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘴𝘦𝘥. 𝘐𝘧 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦
𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘥 𝘳𝘦𝘤𝘪𝘱𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘵, 𝘱𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘦 𝘥𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘳𝘰𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴
𝘮𝘦𝘴𝘴𝘢𝘨𝘦, 𝘥𝘦𝘭𝘦𝘵𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘺 𝘤𝘰𝘱𝘪𝘦𝘴 𝘩𝘦𝘭𝘥 𝘰𝘯 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳
𝘴𝘺𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘮𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘯𝘰𝘵𝘪𝘧𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳
𝘪𝘮𝘮𝘦𝘥𝘪𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘭𝘺. 𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘳𝘦𝘵𝘢𝘪𝘯, 𝘤𝘰𝘱𝘺
𝘰𝘳 𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘦-𝘮𝘢𝘪𝘭 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘢𝘯𝘺 𝘱𝘶𝘳𝘱𝘰𝘴𝘦, 𝘯𝘰𝘳
𝘥𝘪𝘴𝘤𝘭𝘰𝘴𝘦 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘰𝘳 𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘵 𝘰𝘧 𝘪𝘵𝘴 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘴 𝘵𝘰
𝘢𝘯𝘺 𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘰𝘯. 𝘐 𝘤𝘢𝘯𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘢𝘤𝘤𝘦𝘱𝘵
𝘭𝘪𝘢𝘣𝘪𝘭𝘪𝘵𝘺 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘢𝘯𝘺 𝘥𝘢𝘮𝘢𝘨𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘮𝘢𝘺
𝘴𝘶𝘧𝘧𝘦𝘳 𝘢𝘴 𝘢 𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘶𝘭𝘵 𝘰𝘧 𝘷𝘪𝘳𝘶𝘴𝘦𝘴. 𝘐
𝘳𝘦𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘤𝘢𝘳𝘳𝘺 𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘰𝘸𝘯
𝘷𝘪𝘳𝘶𝘴 𝘤𝘩𝘦𝘤𝘬𝘴 𝘣𝘦𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘰𝘱𝘦𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘯𝘺
𝘢𝘵𝘵𝘢𝘤𝘩𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵.
JiLF
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

EE A Big Disgrace & A Failure

EE,

This network continues to be a disgrace day after day. Since its partnering with BT it has become the lab rat of all networks.

https://istheservicedown.co.uk/status/ee/2640729-oxford-oxfordshire-england-united-kingdom

I'm surprised that GiffGaff & Vodafone networks are even better than EE in so many a truths. EE is just a dead service on the South East! And this matter does not seem to be resolved. Like I just said, this network is a disgrace and if I may add - the affected clients need to be compensated for poor a service.

Now, is EE going to go on the news and explain why they are letting many down?

Client

JiLF
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Call their number that is if that network ever works, and speak with them regarding your concern. They should fulfill client's expectations at all times. 

JiLF
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Their coverage checker website is not at all reliable at times! 

JiLF
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Been there, Done that! Issues persist. Thanks for your kind response.