cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EE MOBILE NETWORK THE WORST

JiLF
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

EE MOBILE NOT TO BE RELIED UPON ANYMORE! 

I  wish to express extreme dissatisfaction with EE Mobile Network Service. I take their unprofessional service with a pinch of salt now that their ZERO BAR status has been the frequent  display on my cellphone for a number of months over several locations in the South East area!

They have partnered with BT, and ever since their coverage has disintegrated at a rapid & shameful state! What a disgusting customer service. 

There has always been no coverage in some UK locations. And I'm ashamed to say that Vodafone is doing better than them. I have had to ask a friend to Hotspot me so I could check my emails!  Currently, EE mobile coverage is DEAD in the South East county - maybe just parts of it. But the service is absolutely TERRIBLE, a CON and not to be recommended at all. 

They sure know how to capture clients with subsidiary deals. They now charge for making calls on the home phone - I repeat, they do charge. Since their BT/EE merge, there has not been Free Evening or Weekend Calls - this is history!

Conclusion:

Perhaps, EE you should get rid if your phonetic theme "Number Network 10 years in a Row" with "Failed & Worse Mobile Network" in your 150 calls! EE you are a disgrace! 

Dissatisfied Client

10 REPLIES 10
JiLF
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Not helpful response.. Do you mind checking this one out

https://www.ispreview.co.uk/index.php/2023/08/ads-watchdog-bans-ees-misleading-no-1-uk-5g-network-cl...

Not good!