Mobile Data

A place to ask questions and share tips about using mobile data.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

EE APN Settings: Where to find them

Hi there, For APN settings please see our dedicated Help page at https://ee.co.uk/help/mobile/fix-problem/Managing-APN-settings. This Help page will give you the link to download the correct APN settings for your device. It will also give you a step-...

Sean_D by Former EE Community Manager
  • 49 replies
  • 20 Helpful

Resolved! Gifted data limit from 160Gb sim

Hi,Could someone please clarify how much data can be gifted from a 160Gb sim plan.Is it a percentage or a maximum amount?Thanks

Miggs207 by Explorer
  • 6 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Using tethering with unlimited data

I have unlimited data on my phone plan, i like to tether my phone to my PC because the wifi where i live is pretty terrible. I got a message recently saying that Ive used up all the data i can gift to others, but i should have unlimited data and i wa...

Resolved! 4G not working on iphone 11

Hi, i have got a new sim and everything works fine expect data. i have tried content restrictions to moderate. Not sure how to turn it off. I couldn’t find any option in the app to it off. i have tried resetting the network setting. any more suggesti...

Resolved! Question about Gifting Data

Hi I am on the monthly unlimited plan. Can you tell me if this is possible:I wish to add the cheapest £13 plan as an additional plan on my account, so I will have two numbers. It comes with 250mb data allowance. I wish to gift my 100 Gig giftable all...

Kontrive by Established Contributor
  • 3 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Resolved! Linking my Iphone 13Pro with the Lenovo smart tab M8

Can anyone tell me how to link these 2 devises for data sharing purposes please? I didn't really want the Lenovo but it came as part of the package when I bought the new iphone package. The tablet only has 4gb/month, the phone has 45gb and I know it ...